Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I saw a string of green led lights in the Halloween section of a store recently. I thought it was big lots, but I have been to two and neither of them had them. I've gone back through the threads and can't find a picture anywhere. Did I dream this, or has someone else seen them? (I am actually dreaming lately about Halloween stuff, so it's not that ridiculous of a suggestion).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've seen similar items, but they may not be exactly what you're looking for. extremeglow (website) is where I found them. If you're talking about porch or display lights, this is sort of it.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
The only good thing about stores putting out Christmas stuff early is that it includes lights. Any size and color you can imagine, and cheaper than Halloween lights.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The only good thing about stores putting out Christmas stuff early is that it includes lights. Any size and color you can imagine, and cheaper than Halloween lights.
Hey, hadn't thought about that, but yeah, Target already has a whole back wall chock full of Christmas lights up. I think they started last week of September.

I remember getting some different variations of the fire & ice lights a couple of years ago from Home Depot that were early Christmas items out on shelves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts