Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It says: he sewed it out of green tarp, color matched it at home depot, and then painted everything, including himself green.

Now, if there was a way he could be standing on green cardboard base or something, it would be too much! LOL!

Here's another picture:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You know, his wife should have dressed up as a giant magnifying glass. ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! :D Good to know that after being in their relationship awhile, he could still "melt" for her.
________
drug tests

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i saw a guy who did simular but he wore his camoflage clothes . then he drew a piece the size of the stand and cut it down the middle and glued 1/2 to each shoe. he had to walk different but when he stood he would place his feet close enough together where it gave the stand appearance. he took second or third place in the costume contest.
this one is way to cool. took a lot of work and thought to do. i bet you are right, it's probably way hot in there. thanks for sharing that photo

·
Registered
309 Posts
Anyone else tried this.

I think it would be a cool costume!

Ive seen the Disney costumes the actors wear in the parade, but cant find any other phots of people doing this them self.

Any ideas other than a tarp?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok... I've decided to do this for my Halloween costume, hence why I am preparing now. I already have plenty of those damn green tarps in my basement, and (combined with my mother) have plenty of sewing talent. The only problem I am finding myself running into is this whole paint deal. It says he matched it at Home Depot with the color which I understand fine... but is this really safe? Do they have the ability to match some sort of paint at home depot that is supposedly safe to be painted on skin without cracking or such?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marcus

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's a great question! Here's what I think would be the safest bet. Either try to mix up makeup that matches it or take white makeup and mix in some of the paint. I paint rooms all the time and have paint on my hands for hours and no damage so I'm thinking it could be safe.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Okay got some work done on my costume. Here are some test photos with out myself being painted.

what do you think? any suggestions?

Does anyone else have photos of theirs?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts