Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone shared shindigz having a sale on their electric flame cauldron lights ($10 a piece) and I got 2. They are 120v plug ins for the states and I planned on putting mine up near the front of my set up here in the UK. That's obviously an issue. So my husband turned into a battery powered prop for me complete with on/off switch.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I wish I would have bought some of those! Great job by hubby.

My hubby is pretty much a MacGuyver, too. My younger sister is just getting into Halloween. her BF is very, very crafty and handy with things. He made them a bunch of ghouls and monsters and a fog machine last year for next to nothing. I am working on some indoor props for them for this year.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I wish my hubs was handy like that! His nerdiness just comes in the form of playing D and D and reading comics lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
Someone shared shindigz having a sale on their electric flame cauldron lights ($10 a piece) and I got 2. They are 120v plug ins for the states and I planned on putting mine up near the front of my set up here in the UK. That's obviously an issue. So my husband turned into a battery powered prop for me complete with on/off switch.

My husband did kinda the same thing - a police light was rigged up to be a plug n cig lighter light ... And he put a plug on it for me - thank goodness he is an electrician , mechanic, construction , plumbing guy ... Makes my life a lot easier - I just feed him - lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts