·
Registered
141 Posts
My target didnt have them on sale, and i just got one today, bummer

I was glad to not be paying 59 like every other place this year

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
$20??? I got one on Friday for $40, which I still thought was a good deal. Odd that they would be 50% off after only a week on display.

·
The Haunting Girl
864 Posts
My Target is horrible. They barely had anything out (no skeletons), nothing was on sale and the staff was incredibly rude. Everyone seems to be trying their hardest to keep me from spending money at their stores this year. I've had bad experiences or no experiences (due to stores not even being open yet) at many places this year. I guess I'll just spend it at work instead this year (Lowe's).

·
Ghouls Rule
2,584 Posts
I wonder if they messed the tags up with a smaller skelly? Did the tag read 5'? Just curious, if so that is indeed an awesome deal. Ive only seen 1 skelly at most Targets so far, so people are buying them for $40, which is still better than elsewhere. Im a bit bummed to see most places stocking only 2 bubble foggers too, unless they are purposefully only stocking a few at a time to create some kind of supply/demand thing. Id love to replace my broken one but gah, $60 ><

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder if they messed the tags up with a smaller skelly? Did the tag read 5'? Just curious, if so that is indeed an awesome deal. Ive only seen 1 skelly at most Targets so far, so people are buying them for $40, which is still better than elsewhere. Im a bit bummed to see most places stocking only 2 bubble foggers too, unless they are purposefully only stocking a few at a time to create some kind of supply/demand thing. Id love to replace my broken one but gah, $60 ><
I bought one today and it rang up 20 bucks at the register so I told her to hold on and I ran to the back and nabbed the last one they had. There wasn't any sign saying they were on sale so they must have messed up somehow, but that's cool with me :D two for the price of one is schweet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Without having them side by side and going by memory of a few weeks ago when i saw the Costco ones, I would say equally as good in the poseable dept. but maybe slightly lighter in color than Costco's

·
The Squirrel Whisperer
1,157 Posts
Without having them side by side and going by memory of a few weeks ago when i saw the Costco ones, I would say equally as good in the poseable dept. but maybe slightly lighter in color than Costco's
Cool. Thanks for the info. I think I'll stop by Target in the morning to check them out in person. I've got two on hold at a local CVS, if I don't go with the cheaper priced Target version.

·
Registered
854 Posts
My Target is horrible. They barely had anything out (no skeletons), nothing was on sale and the staff was incredibly rude. Everyone seems to be trying their hardest to keep me from spending money at their stores this year. I've had bad experiences or no experiences (due to stores not even being open yet) at many places this year. I guess I'll just spend it at work instead this year (Lowe's).
That is often my experience with Target. I am heading for SLC this weekend and will be checking for the skeletons. Hopefully something will pan out - we'll see
HM

·
Registered
865 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts