Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great site! A lot of useful information. I've learned a lot in the first 10 minutes of browsing posts!!!!!!

Look forward to "meeting" everyone.
:)

~GhoulGirl

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome Girl!

A good bunch of people with some great ideas........... Enjoy!
I'm a newbie myself.
It's a great place to go for a 24hr 7 days a week halloween junkie like myself.

Eric

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
welcome...another newbie and I too found something in ten minutes. I was just browsing through the member photo album I saw two things that I want to combine for next year.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
Welcome to our huge family, GhoulGirl! Wow! Yet another Floridian. :D By the way, I love your avatar!! I'm a huge Haunted Mansion fan. :cool: I can ride that ride 20 times straight and not get bored. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome...another newbie and I too found something in ten minutes. I was just browsing through the member photo album I saw two things that I want to combine for next year.

Thank you for the welcome. There are soooo many things on here that I want to make. Now I just need time & money. lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to our huge family, GhoulGirl! Wow! Yet another Floridian. :D By the way, I love your avatar!! I'm a huge Haunted Mansion fan. :cool: I can ride that ride 20 times straight and not get bored. :rolleyes:
Thank you!! I'm a huge HM fan too. We once went to Disney and just rode the Pirates & Haunted mansion all day. Just went back & forth between the two. I'll never get tired of it. And I love how cold they make it.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
AHHHHHHHH another Floridian, great to have you darling! You will love it here. Well from one Floridian to another.....Welcome:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts