·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
313 Posts
in my opinion...

I think much of their stuff is HIGHER priced that what I have seen. $1000 for a ply-wood toe pincher coffin? $5000 for the deluxe?? They sell a child "dummy" for $600 with little to no detail...I can get a full zombie, detailed, painted and mounted for $600. I think you may want to look round a bit more before purchasing from these guys! Not a "flame" just an observation of what I have seen for many years.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries. :)

Agreed not all things are as cheap as some, but where else can you find such quality such as some of the weapons and such for less? Granted they don't squirt blood in the clear plastic blades, but they sure look more realistic for at around the same cost. ;)

And some things offered I would think your hard pressed to find if you want a level of authenticity?

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,604 Posts
Some of those tombstones look like cheap homemade foam ones lettered by a 12 year old and selling for $50.00. I see some of the large angel statues and bases are also items offered through catalogs like Design Toscano. Seems like this site is reselling things or offering home made stuff for exhorbitant prices. I agree with melty, shop around. A lot of equal quality less expensive things out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts