Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Man I am totally wiped out but thought I'd post a couple of pics from our party. More to come when I'm more coherent. It was one of the best parties we've ever had! Who would have thought that our friends were really frustrated actors in disguise. They OUT DID themselves with the 'tasks' they had to perform to move on to the next theater round selection. One guy only had to select a victim and give her a dracula bite but he went all out and not only asked for dracula teeth but also asked for music! I put on drac the knife for him and he went to town! Danced his way over to his victim, invited her to dance with him and then ended it with a bite!
The costumes were once again fabulous! And the final round of acting for the casting call was too great for words. I'll post videos soon. Here are a few pics:

Scariest costume and also did the dracula bite

Funniest costume

Most creative

Best couple costume from the front

and from the back

MsM

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,854 Posts
So glad your party went so well!

The costumes are fantastic - I love them all, but the JOL made me laugh out loud and I just watched Ghostbusters today so that was really cool to see some costumes from the movie! :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
It seems as if you had a great time. Cool costumes. I know what you mean. I had one two weeks ago and feel as if I am just getting over it. Now I am sad it's over and I have to wait so long till next Halloween. Oh well!! I can always work on props and decor!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone :)

The joker literally came to the party with bells on and got a little bit too much into his role lol It got to the point where when people heard his bells ringing, that they went running haha
The JOL was so funny. She would pop her head in and out at all the right moments.
The ghostbusters made their own costumes from scratch and came fully equiped lol They found some old canister style vaccum sweepers at the thrift store, tore the motor out, and spray painted it black. Then they attached led lights, music (yeah they had their own theme song with them lol), and filled the pack with all kinds of goodies. Every time I turned around they were pulling out another goodie...flightlights, blinking sticks, squirt bottles, etc. Their guns were super soakers that they painted black.

MsM

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
MsM, everything looks FABULOUS. Your guests were dressed to the nines, weren't they? So glad your theatre theme worked well for you. Thanks for the pics!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

With my week off, I also managed to get the rest of the photos posted on our website.
Pieter and I are the ones standing in front of the new entry we built for this year in the first photo. Next year we hope to 'creep' the entry up a bit more. This year we were just happy to have finished it :)

Halloween Photo Gallery - 2008

1 - 12 of 12 Posts