Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Haunting Girl
864 Posts
You are so lucky. I'm half-there in the sense that I love getting stuff for my haunt for cheap, but what I'm doing in my company makes me want to kill people daily in the worst way. Hopefully I will be changing departments soon. It won't be my dream job but it won't be a nightmare either.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
...but what I'm doing in my company makes me want to kill people daily in the worst way.
:D I know how you feel.:D:D I think many of us feel the same way so at least you're not alone!:D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody!
And if you're all wondering what my dream job is, I am CNA (certified nursing assistant) at "Borgess Gardens" rehabilitation and nursing home. I am affiliated with Borgess hospital so that is always good! My grandmother, great grandmother, and my aunt were all nurses. That is my ultimate goal. :D

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Thanks everybody!
And if you're all wondering what my dream job is, I am CNA (certified nursing assistant) at "Borgess Gardens" rehabilitation and nursing home. I am affiliated with Borgess hospital so that is always good! My grandmother, great grandmother, and my aunt were all nurses. That is my ultimate goal. :D
Congratulations!! That's great news and good luck with reaching your ultimate goal! :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope you transfer soon. I know what that is like. Last job, I wanted to strangle my bosses on the regular.
You are so lucky. I'm half-there in the sense that I love getting stuff for my haunt for cheap, but what I'm doing in my company makes me want to kill people daily in the worst way. Hopefully I will be changing departments soon. It won't be my dream job but it won't be a nightmare either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts