Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Since money has been tight this year I've been dumpster diving. There were three remodels this year in our neighborhood so I have more 2x4x10, 2x6x10 and 2x2's and misc. other sizes I don't know what to do with it all. Most will be left over for next year!
Today was a very special day. I was outside and working a little on some props when a neighbor drove by. Then I went into the house only to have to answer the door to the same guy. He asks if I want a coffin. I just about fell over. Well of course I did!!!! Then he proceeds out to his truck and tell me it's not exactly a coffin but, a very large wardrobe type cabinet. I immediately skip from coffin to outhouse! This thing is sweet! I have the boards for a seat so all I need do is add a light, quarter moon on door, and my skeleton!
Guess things are starting to look up. Hope all your plans are going as good as mine are.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That's sweet! Love running across stuff like that, though it doesn't happen so often. Keep your chin up and good things will come to you!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Silly neighbors eh? Thinking that they really need to ASK if we want coffins haha
Hubby works in an office next to maintenance crew. Before throwing anything away, they ask him if he wants the motor out of it first lol The motor for our haunted organ was from an old matrix printer that they were going to trash.

MsM

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Well, I was VERY happy yesterday with a neighbor - an INTERNET neighbor!! Right on here on the forum!!

See, I believe in Karma. I have, at no cost to the members, sent some things to them, to help them with their haunt. I love helping out, and it makes my heart warm to know a little piece of me is at their haunt. :)

Then yesterday, someone from here (you know who you are!) pm'd me outta the blue, with an offer for a gorgeous witches spell book for my witches kitchen!! I was just on cloud 9!!! I can't wait to get my present!!

So, see, there are good neighbor's of all kinds out there!! ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Growler, the best part about that story is that you shared it!! Often we hear about the bad stuff people do but this is one of those good stories!!!! Hope you have a great Halloween and BeVann, I couldn't agree with ya more about Karma.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts