Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, great forum here. Lots of good ideas that I need to steal and everyone seems very nice. I lurked for a couple days and had to sign up and join in. Looking for costume ideas for a couple. The wife and I have had some classics so we are trying to top them every year, its getting harder to do.

Rod

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In my latest stroke (of genius even) I realized that there are 2 recent icons we should be dressing up as. Erik Estrada and Carrot Top (as they appear in the BK commercial with ESTRADA glasses and all). Now we gots to scramble to put the pieces together.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love! The Cheech and Chong.
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks! I won at 2 separate places with that costume last year. One was $50 and the other was bragging rights. That is why costumes are harder and harder to top. The wife and I won a couple years back at 2 places for our Little red riding hood and wolf in grannys clothes. My wife's naturally curly hair won that for us.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks! I won at 2 separate places with that costume last year. One was $50 and the other was bragging rights. That is why costumes are harder and harder to top. The wife and I won a couple years back at 2 places for our Little red riding hood and wolf in grannys clothes. My wife's naturally curly hair won that for us.
We stopped going to partys once we moved here, now we host'em. We use to do pretty good at contest, at least one of us would place. Can't wait to see some of your albums. Keep me posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts