Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing some "open air freelance recycling" (dumpster diving) And I came across some 9" wooden letters like the ones pictured below. Not sure what they spelled out before I came across them but I would like to use them in my "Carn-Evil" theme this year. With the props and other things I am making, my brain is fried and I cant think of what words I could out with this theme in mind. If any body wants to help out with this it would Be greatly appreciated.

The letters are
One of each: W,Y,I,N,M,L,H,C
Two of each: A,N,G
Three of each: T,S,E
Four D's
Five O's

Any and all replies welcome.
aaa.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,611 Posts
Hey, this is Halloween we're talking. Don't worry about what letters you have, just make the words you want and leave the appropriate spaces for the missing letters, as if the letter had fallen off. Remember to paint the sign appropriately to show the lack of sun bleaching under the missing letter. Have some of the existing letters in state of disrepair as well to sell it further.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Need clarification. You have the letter N listed once under the one of each and once under the two of each. Do you have three N's or is one of those supposed to be some other letter?

"MIDWAY" over a games section of your carn-Evil and "MYSTIC" for a fortune teller's booth come to mind.

Here are some other words or phrases that may fit your theme. Please keep in mind most of these are silly but I am just playing around with the letters and I don't know what props you have.

ODD DEATHS (for a display of people killed in a bizarre fashion)
COME AGAIN (on the way out)
WIN
GO
GAMES
GIANT OWL
GIANT WOMAN
GIANT MAN
GIANT SEAL
GIANT ANT
TOSS THE EEL
TOSS THE MOLE
TOSS THE GOLEM
TOSS THE MAN
TOSS THE WOMAN
MAD DOG

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,065 Posts
Awaits, cat, child, dante, dead, death, deed, die, dig, dog, done, doom, dots, east, fat (using an “e”), gang, glitch, goo, good, hag, hand, hang, hanging, hat, head, heat, heed, hood, lady, long, loom, loon, lost, malt, man, meat, melt, moon, nail, noose, old, sale, salt, satan, sheet, shiny, sing, sting, things, tiny, want, west, wig, wild, wilt, wine, wing, witch, wood, yeti

1 - 8 of 8 Posts