Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
i pull all my sound stuff from Napster, download to my IPod, and then run it though my sound system. There's TONS of music, soundtrack stuff, and just plain sound effect stuff as well. Even the old classical stuff that is creepy,,,,If you can think of it, and search on it, you'll find it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Halloween Sounds- Bring on the Night

Track list:

1. The Pit and the Pendulum (Abridge Narration

2. The Skeleton Waltz

3. The Black Cat (Abridged Narration)

4. The Witches' Brew

5. The House of Evil

6. Noises in the Dark

7. The Tell-Tale Heart (Abridged Narration)

8. Vital Organ Works

·
Satan's Best Friend
663 Posts
You might give Halloween Party Scream Scene a try:
Track 1 - Psycho Cemetery -11 mins
Track 2 - Haunted Forest -10 mins
Track 3 - Ghostly Wind -10mins
Track 4 - Stormy Night -10mins

I bought my copy from iTunes -$9.99 USD

Cab

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
Hi does anybody have or know where I can get a copy of a good graveyard soundscape something really creepy sounding.

thanks in advance :)
I have one that a little over 20 mins long. PM me your email and I can send it to you.

since I have been getting bombarded with PM's (lol) I have located where I got the file from and it is actually from Darklord's post here on the forum. here is the link for the post. http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-music/82182-sound-effect-sound-scapes-you.html Darklord has been able to get the site back up so check on page 3 for the new password. The 20 Min piece is called Pro haunt graveyard efx. I would also like to thank Darklord for the excellent music and for sharing. I have downloaded a bunch of music this season and couldnt remember where I got everything from but I like to give credit where it is due. Thanks again Darklord.

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
Can I partake in downloading this 20 min long track? Im in need of a better track as well!
Eyegor I sent you a PM back. let me know if you are able to get it. If not PDcollins just helped me out with being able to send large files so I can try it if you have trouble with the download.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I have one that a little over 20 mins long. PM me your email and I can send it to you.

since I have been getting bombarded with PM's (lol) I have located where I got the file from and it is actually from Darklord's post here on the forum. here is the link for the post. http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-music/82182-sound-effect-sound-scapes-you.html Darklord has been able to get the site back up so check on page 3 for the new password. The 20 Min piece is called Pro haunt graveyard efx. I would also like to thank Darklord for the excellent music and for sharing. I have downloaded a bunch of music this season and couldnt remember where I got everything from but I like to give credit where it is due. Thanks again Darklord.
That was from one of our members here last year ( forget who did it ) it is my background SFX folder along with a couple other good ones made by our members here like boogiemangraveyard.
Credit more goes to those who made them, i just made them easier for all to find in themed folders.........

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was from one of our members here last year ( forget who did it ) it is my background SFX folder along with a couple other good ones made by our members here like boogiemangraveyard.
Credit more goes to those who made them, i just made them easier for all to find in themed folders.........
Thanks again Dark Lord, you're a star :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts