Halloween Forum banner

Graveyard Skulls-I can't get my shipment from them!

8203 22
RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received my shipment. Please read the last post for the solution.

August 21, placed an order for a single un-assembled Lindsey skull from the Graveyard Skulls website. (original design, not the new style)

Order was paid with PayPal on that date.

The website did say that it would take 2-3 weeks to ship the order and that was reasonable.

On the September 16, I sent an email as I had not received the skull or even a tracking number and received an almost immediate response from Joel via email that 'your order was shipped, let me find the tracking number'.

Everything was fine up until this point. I understand we all get busy this time of year and that late August may have been a little late in the season to order, but this was for an UN-Assembled kit, just in the box.

Unfortunately, the emails from GYS continued to promise that it had been shipped and 'I will get you a shipping number in a couple of hours'.

on Septemrber 30 the email thread was below...

"Trent,
You should have it by Wednesday the latest. I will pull the receipt and get the tracking number pulled that way. Because of the time; I went ahead and assembled it for you and did the alignment. After Halloween, I will mail you out another unassembled so you can assemble that one – no charge.

Joel Briggs

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 6:28 AM
To: Support Graveyardskulls
Subject: RE: Email From Graveyard Skulls Email Form

Joel,

Do you have a tracking number, or an approximate date I can expect to receive it?

Trent

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 9:23 AM
To: Trent
Subject: RE: Email From Graveyard Skulls Email Form

I shipped it out Saturday. Sorry for not responding back.

Joel Briggs"
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· livin Halloween every day
1,990 Posts
It sounds to me that the customer service better get way better here before I would even consider buying anything from here. When you buy something and pay for it, there is absolutely no reason or excuse to not get your product in a timely professional manner.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.