Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
Trent,
My apologizes for the confusion and let me explain what happen. About three months ago I was taken for six skulls and I did not even realize it until a month later. Basically, these two individuals would purchase something from our site for a few dollars and then pay via paypal. Then they would go back to our site and purchase a skull, ref. the paypal ID number from the previous order. We would go into our records, look at the order and see it was paid and ship out product. After we discovered this scam, I told my shipping person to validate all paypal orders prior to shipping and that is to go back into paypal and search for the payment and either print out a mailing address, or validate the amount ship by other means. Unfortunately, your GYS account and your paypal account names did not match and this led to confusion on our end. When you email me, I look at the record on file and notice a paypal ID payment and product built by my other planning system (MRP). This tells me product is ready to be shipped. In most cases, this is accurate and product ships out within 48 hours. What happen, and you’re not the only one, again, the shipper does a search, cannot find the paypal payment via last name, and kicks it back to me as possible payment not received. I usually do a search and in most cases, can find the payment and then authorize the shipment. In your case, I updated the record stating, “Called buyer twice with no response. Can’t find paypal receipt. DO NOT SHIP.”

To make a long story short, I screwed up and this I will not dispute and say so on the halloweenforum.com. I will go back and revisit validation of payment paypals and best processes to update our GYS records.

I will be shipping out both skulls today; one complete and one unassembled. I will be shipping them out overnight. Your tracking number is EH 589530558US.

Additionally, if you need any routines from our site, please contact Bob and he will make sure you get them. And if you have any problems with setting them up or programming issues, contact either Bob or myself (909)XXX-XXXXand we will assist you to ensure you’re up and running for your haunt.

Again, I apologize and will do everything I can to make it right. As a token of my sincerity, sometime in December, I will be shipping you one of our new skulls at no charge. I hope this makes up for the confusion.

Respectfully,
Joel Briggs

· Registered
512 Posts
We have shipped out the replacement eye kit. And informed him to return the other eye kit and we will upgrade it to the new and improved eye kit at no cost, plus, a skull kit to mount the eye kit in at no cost. I am really sorry about this and we're working on implementing better systems for ordering control and tracking. Also, next year, we will be pledging a 10 day out the door shipping policy or your order is free (some exceptions on quartets and large skull orders).

Again, sorry!

Joel / Graveyardskulls

· Registered
512 Posts
Awaite,
I am sorry for the delay and I am glad I was able to resolve this with you.

Trent1k1 - your "mistake" skull is being built and wil be shipped out this month.

All others: I want to stress, GYS is rolling out a new estore that will provide timely information on your order to include build status and shipping status. This new website will also allow us the ability to change orders after they are placed - something that has been a headache for us. The goal will be after February to have all single skull orders out in 10 working days and all others in 30 days.

Thanks
Joel B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.