Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the new attraction at the yard haunt this year. One side of the yard will be all graveyard, the garage will be an asylum with drop panels and the electric chair and then the other side of the yard will be the Graveyard keepers quarters with the new haunted cabin prop, fence and entrance and also bottomless well and guillotine prop. Should be pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Super cool!!!! I thought about possibly building a witch hut... (if I change my theme) my only concern with this.....does it break down for storage?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super cool!!!! I thought about possibly building a witch hut... (if I change my theme) my only concern with this.....does it break down for storage?
No it does not. I have built what I refer to as "storage decks" along each side of my house that are about 4 feet wide, one runs about 40 feet long and the other is only about 12 feet long. The larger props (graveyard entrance pillars, bottomless well, etc.) are stored there. It was only after I built this thing that I thought that I could have made it into two parts for easier storage. I did think ahead a little bit and used 1 by 4s for the frame instead of 2 by 4s and that cut down on the weight quite a bit. I still need help moving it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts