Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've created an ambient soundtrack for our graveyard this year that has some material pulled from our main soundtrack. It has some elements that might not fit your theme completely but it does have some angry wind, siren-like witches beckoning, and some ghost-ish stuff, and a ridiculous number of gratuitous owls. It's 43 minutes so it won't get too tiring during the night. It's best with speakers placed very wide and 10-12 ft off ground and back 20-30ft back.

I can't post the link becuase I haven't posted enough, but if you go to SoundCloud and search 'graveyard tracks ambient' it will pop up, it's called 'Storm Witch Ambient Graveyard Track'.

Feel free to play it in your graveyard for a little subtle sprinkle of ambient creep

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thank you for sharing this Haunted track!!! And extra kudos for doing so in lossless format. I am going to use it as part of the Eerie Ambience on Nightmare City Halloween and I have posting a promo at Nightmare City Halloween 2018 and a link on the Nightmare City Halloween home page too under Band / Musicians (about halfway down page).
Happy Halloween

·
Registered
89 Posts
this sound track was great. I had to change it out to a mp3 so i could use it from i ipod. I need to figure how to make it run longer. I need to make it run for about four hours.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Thanks for sharing!! I'll check it out! :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I've created an ambient soundtrack for our graveyard this year that has some material pulled from our main soundtrack...
Feel free to play it in your graveyard for a little subtle sprinkle of ambient creep
I've just started digging around in the sound section of Halloween Forum and stumbled across your post. I have to admit, at the start it sounds a whole lot like some of the tracks I made to listen to at night when I'm falling asleep. I too enjoy gratuitous owls. However, I love the way it took a turn for the spookier. Thanks for posting your work. It was a great deal of fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts