Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I've been collecting these little resin gravestones from the Dollar Tree for the last couple of years. I think I have 9 or 10 of them so far. But, I was wondering if anyone might happen to know exactly how many are available? I know some of you guys surely have all of them lol. If I'm not mistaken CVS also sells these but they are different and more expensive. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Geez, I don't know, I've been getting them too and don't know how many I have but has to be at least a dozen.
This year I'm making a graveyard at the end of the hallway for during our party (nobody needs to go into those 2 bedrooms) and think it is going to look killer with all of my little tombstones. I need to check out DT and see if they have any this year that I don't already have.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please post pics after you get your hallway decorated! I bought two more gravestones last night. One has a raven on it and the other has crossbones and a skull :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
LairMistress
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing