Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very nice setup!!! Love it!

Yeah, mother nature was not cooperative at all on the east coast. There was a bit of wind damage this year but nothing that can't be repaired :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! We get only single digit ToTs every year, so it's nice to have another outlet to show the yard, as well as a place to see everyone else's hard work.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
I spent a lot of time studying your photos and layout. I'm taken by the detail and balance. Really love the organic feel of the corn stalks and pumpkins. The witch scene is just creepily real. The two rough grave stones in the fenced area are wonderful; simple, no epitaphs, just look centuries old. This is a display that embodies all that is Halloween. What's more impressive is that you do all of this for just a handful of TOT's, but as many of us would agree, Halloween is a creative outlet. Wonderful job!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very nice! Great lighting. May I ask where you bought your "Skeleton Tiki Totem"? (if you made it WOW) Was it recently? Next year for me is Haunted Tiki, so I'm already on the lookout ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts