Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the nice comments. Really appreciate it. And, yes, my dog Zolie is used to Halloween at this point. He knows that every October, his mamma goes crazy & starts to put weird things all over the yard :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love his reaching action. Great job. Would like to see how you hooked up the head.
Thanks! We attached his head to a piece of PVC by using two thin metal rods - we glued & ziptied the rods to the PVC & pushe d his head down on the rods.

The PVC is connected to the shiatsu via one strap of plumber's tape, I usually find two different type of shiatu massagers - the dark grey roundish one & then the white square one. The white one IS SO MUCH BETTER re: movement. This is because the round grey massager's spinning motor attachments are at a larger angle than the white massager. We fought for two days with that sucker!

However, the white massager results in a more fluid motion b/c it's at a smaller angle. From our experience, the smaller the angle, the smoother the motion. Further, it is a much easier process when attaching the plumber's tape. It's less of a hassle & results in a nice smooth motion.

Hope that helps.:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts