Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm looking for a ghost video for projection use. I can't seem to locate it, but it has a ghost poke up and out of the grave and then fly away or something like that. This video is meant to be projected onto your own tombstone or maybe a plexi. The only videos that I have found are too poor a quality or to bloody for my use. If you know the video or the website please let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot. The second link that Kat posted is almost perfect and certainly workable.
(http://www.hi-rezdesigns.com/store/p...cat=249&page=1)

The Hyers video would be great if it did not have blood. Not to take away from his work, I just can't use that with my target demographic. If only someone could make a combination of the two without the blood or just single ghost ... I know I've seen it somewhere. Thanks for the help. If anyone sees it or something close to it please let me know.

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,114 Posts
Maybe give a look at the 'Restless Spirit' from Spectral Illusions....their version is just the single effect, rather than an entire DVD, but are immediately downloadable, and I like them for some of the very reasons you enumerate regarding the demographic:

They've got a few others that are in a similar mold. I actually paired the 'Restless Spirit' and 'Haunted Tombstone' in our mausoleum via rear projection last year, and the ToTs enjoyed them very much!
:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Defenstrator, thanks a million! Those will work very, very well. And with that awesome price tag, how can I pass it up. I don't know how I missed those before? And while they are not what I had in mind, in many ways they are even better. Besides, I'm beginning to think that I mashed a couple of ideas together in my head for the video I was thinking of.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Ghost Ninja, I also like the video projections from Spectral Illusions. I have a couple of them. The nice thing about them that Defenstrator mentioned is you can edit them together if you want or just use the same video and edit it to play over and over again. All you need is a pretty simple video editing software. Most computers come with some simple video editing software that will work for this or you can get it for free on the web.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scary Papa, thanks for reminding me about the software and being able to put them together.

Rich B, thanks for the link. I actually went through everyone the other day but somehow missed the ones I needed. I think that I went off of the name. I guess that you really can't judge a book by the cover

1 - 10 of 10 Posts