Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finished up our Grave Digger prop, after adding a rum chugging feature, so he can stand there drinking his face off all night!
Check him out!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great job! I love that he is "air drinking" the rum!

Have you considered running a small, white power line up the bottle to a colored LED mounted inside the bottle?? The color could illuminate the liquid, at least to his mouth.

·
Registered
566 Posts
CreepyCreations, UH OH....Wicked Grandma just caught me sneaking into the idea factory. She had given me strict orders to not start any more projects for this year and to concentrate on making sure everything else is ready for our party. ( I ended up making 8 new props for this year and Wicked thinks that is enough.) I thought I could pull a fast one on Wicked and make this one additional prop without her taking notice but alas...she caught me red handed holding a new skelly in one hand and a rum bottle in the other. " What do you two think you are doing?" she queried. "Nothing" I said. "Just putting a little something together". "Oh no you're not" says she. "You are getting ready to make something else! I knew it!" Then she gave me the squinty eye and evil sneer (Wicked Grandma is good at that) and I knew I better come up with some other plausible explanation fast. I was desperate. I had to come up with a logical reason I was holding a skelly and rum bottle. Quickly I formulated a new plan. "It's for the rowboat" says I. "I need a passenger to ride in Creepy's rowboat. I'm not REALLY making anything. Just getting a passenger for the rowboat". Well, Wicked Grandma is not fooled easily. As she turned away she called over her shoulder, "I will be watching you both very carefully. That skelly better not be doing anything when I see it in that boat"

Creepy, you have GOT to stop coming up with these great ideas or your going to get me into a lot of hot water in Wicked's cauldron.:eek:

By the way, I did steal your rowboat idea and I will be posting a photo.....Once I get the passenger ready with his rum bottle. Don't tell Wicked, OK?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts