Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my arch way with lights. I think I'm going to make it bigger.....as long as it doesn't rip my gutter down!!
The white things in the photo are dried hydrangia blooms. Not sure if they will be staying, but right now it looks nice and fallish

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Can't see!! I'm blind oh no!!! Oh wait...The picture is dark. LOL just kidding!!! just kidding!!! Maybe take a picture of it in the day time please?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess that was a little hard to see if you didn't know what you were looking at.!!! I still think it's more impressive in person, but here's a shot in the day light.

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
OOOOOh!!! Very nice!!! Are you going to add anything else to it? Thought a sign hanging from the middle would look kind of nice. But it's great the way it is.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do like the sign idea, but unfortunately the middle of the arch is unsupported, and I'm already worrying that it might droop. I have a styrofoam morgue sign, maybe i'll use that... I will probably add some things to the side the night of the party, like grave stones or what have you. This is the arch that peeps need to walk through to get to my front door.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Love the arch!! Looks great!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts