Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my grandma got a new oven, since her old one is about 30 yrs old,
and she kept the old one just in case my crazy uncle wanted to scrap it and earn a couple pennies:D.Anyways we picked up the oven yesterday after Hauntcon and I painted it today using a dark red/rust color.Here it is so far:
[/IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG].................By the way,that animal in the background is my pet werewolf:D:a not very scary werewolf.So at Hauntcon the owner of Evilusions said he could make a pneumatic kit for the ovens door so that it would slam open and close at different intervals so we might order that.Anyways I plan on making a walkthrough over the summer and the oven will be part of a bloody kitchen scene with our body part filled fridge.I'll get some old pans and pots and fill them with heads/body parts and great stuff foam to look like a human stew to put on the stove part.If we get the pneumatics I'll try to post a video when it's done.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Niice! what if you add a fog machine and red light inside the oven so it lets out a little smoke every time it opens and closes.
I think that's a great idea! It would add a little certain extra "something" to a great and unusual prop.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Haunters

Hey guys, sorry for my harsh words towards Darkmaster.Boo me if I want, I feel like a complete a-hole.I'm open to any of your suggestions and everyone here is good at what they do.Darkmaster obviously knows alot more than I do and I guess I just had a bad day(Teenagers these days,what a shame).Yep, call me a kid , I'm only 16, and I was being very disrespectful and any one here has the right to tell me what is right or wrong. After all most of you are experienced adults and I have great respect for some of your wacky, but simply amazing creations. I sent Dark master a private message to apologize and I take back what I said. Once again sorry guys, and thanks for the goods words on my props, it really helps and ever since I've joined the forum I've learned more than I have than anywhere else.Take highschool chemistry class for example:Well, I won't even go there:D

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I totally agree with Homestead Haunt: you showed a lot of class, KING'S CRYPT. My hat's off to you.

BTW the oven looks GREAT, and it's a great idea!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts