Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple years ago I was given an old chair that had belonged to my Grandmother. Before I received it, It had been sitting in a barn for the past 50 years decaying.
I had every intention of refurbishing it but never found the time. Well, it is done.... but I'm not sure it is how Grandma intended. A visitor last night said it looked alive...what do you think?? Chair Furniture Wood Plant Antique Chair Furniture Floral design Perennial plant

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like it, but what are your plans for it? Standalone decor? Skeleton chair? Be interested to see what you do with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very interesting what materials did you use to achieve that look? this chair would look awesome in a haunted house !

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,633 Posts
It's really creepy... and has great bones! Love what you did with it. :cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like it, but what are your plans for it? Standalone decor? Skeleton chair? Be interested to see what you do with it.
Purple Violet Magenta Art Stage
The scene we placed it in is supposed to the remains of Grandma's House in the woods. Made a matching ottoman that hold the wolfs head (eyes light up and he growls)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also an curious to know what you're going to do with it. I hope if you have someone sitting in it, they're small so they don't block the texture of the cushions!
It looks very organic & swampy - very cool!
We alternate with it being just a decoration to a live wolf sitting in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts