Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,512 Posts
Ups just dropped off my Grandma. I ordered her from Morris Costumes because they had her in stock to ship now. I am extremely happy with her. She is of excellent quality and looks very creepy. She is a flat back latex prop that sits on a metal base and her motor is welded onto a small framework that comes up off the base in the back. It is a heavy duty motor and her gears are inside a metal box for safety. She has a metal framework in her back. No cheap plastic parts. She is professional quality and is really made to last. She weighs about 25 pounds. She was the easiest animatronic to set up that I have ever bought...just pull her out of the box, put her in a chair and plug her in and your done. My 2 year old is in love with her and keeps trying to pull out poor granny's 1 tooth. She came with a cd soundtrack that is more comical than scary. There is no way I could have made something of this quality by myself for for what I paid for her. If you are interested in her I suggest you order her now. I think this is going to be one of those impossible to get props once Halloween gets closer. I checked Morris's stock on her this morning and they had 33 left. Her item # is DU2004. I'm sure one of the retailers on this board could get her for you immediately if they have an account with Morris.
i really like her myself and am very tempted to order her , can you tell me if she could easly be redressed like as a witch leaving her striped stockings on of course ;)

also what is the audio like could it be used as a witch , do you have an example of what she sais ?

· Registered
2,512 Posts
anyone as a reference as to where to buy her under or for 200$ (like the transworld price) (since it will be extra $ in shipping to Canada i am trying to find the best deal )....distortion and haunted props sell her for over 250$ :(

and thanks for all the info dawn408 ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.