Halloween Forum banner
181 - 200 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
I got the Eternal Rest tombstone today. I wasn't sure seeing it on the website but every time I look at it, I love it more. A really quality piece.
Please review once you get it! I have been thinking about getting one this year.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Please review once you get it! I have been thinking about getting one this year.
I bought this one in 2017 and it's great quality, like all their stones. I think it's a little small, at least a bit smaller than I was expecting, BUT I love having it because its size and shape is very different from all my other stones and it adds a different shape to the cemetery. And its very stable because of the kneeling lady and it never ever falls over, which is great. I think $200 is a lot for this one and I know for sure I didn't pay that much. I think it was priced differently when I bought it AND I used a coupon. I want to say I paid $100, and I feel that's a good price for it. MAYBE $150, but I would probably have buyer's remorse if I paid $200 for it.

You can see her in the center of my 2017 cemetery here, to compare sizing:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I bought this one in 2017 and it's great quality, like all their stones. I think it's a little small, at least a bit smaller than I was expecting, BUT I love having it because its size and shape is very different from all my other stones and it adds a different shape to the cemetery. And its very stable because of the kneeling lady and it never ever falls over, which is great. I think $200 is a lot for this one and I know for sure I didn't pay that much. I think it was priced differently when I bought it AND I used a coupon. I want to say I paid $100, and I feel that's a good price for it. MAYBE $150, but I would probably have buyer's remorse if I paid $200 for it.

You can see her in the center of my 2017 cemetery here, to compare sizing:

View attachment 747254
Lovely cemetery & awesome Headless Horseman on the porch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Very solid and good piece, like HexMe said. To me, it's worth the $200 that I paid for it, but that's because I love it so much. I was worried that it might look cheesy or plastic but it doesn't. It looks great and authentic. As far as size, it's a good size for an authentic tombstone. A bit on the smaller side, but not so much that it disappears as you can see from HexMe's pic.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,362 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Woe!!!! Great idea!!!
Thanks!!
post up when done love to see them
Will do! Hopefully the material won't sit in the bag another year. ha ha ha This is the 1 prop I wouldn't like colored lights in like others show. White with the black over-lay looks much better. Want to also use the light covers for snowman heads so I need to attach it to a frame somehow where sturdy but not permanent.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Wow, I love that fountain, on the fence about ordering. It would look nice with my birdbath from last year.
We bought the Bird Bath last year as well. I absolutely love it & do not regret buying it.
Then when I saw the fountain w/crow. I knew the two of them had to be together.
I probably could wait for a better price, etc but it wasn't worth the risk.
I already regret not buying the Witch Pumpkin Punch bowl & the Witch Wreath from 2yrs ago. GR is expensive but it's also an investment.

181 - 200 of 209 Posts