Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Prince of Arkham Asylum
They really need to bring back their Headless Horseman prop!
Purely for selfish reasons, I hope not. I've used it once, and hoping to keep the resale price up for when I make the decision to do that. :LOL:

Prince of Arkham Asylum
How much did they go for and how much are they worth now?
All great questions, honestly. I think the original selling price was $599, but that's a guess because I bought him in 2014. It was in that ballpark though.

As for what they're worth now, I can only say priceless... literally. I've never seen one listed or sold on eBay. I'm guessing anyone who's sold him in the past has done so through local means like Craig's List, Facebook, etc. It's likely the case due to the fact the box could just about fit a Fiat in it. It's ridiculously huge.

Registered
I just did a search (not in Google) for the Grandin Road Headless Horseman, because I don鈥檛 recall what it looked like. Did get a link to the old one, which showed out of stock. But it did suggest this link:

Which it leads to a rabbit hole of things available 7/4/21..

None of it looks new, but if there鈥檚 things you missed last year I鈥檓 guessing you could preorder..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
They did have some nice items last year but didn鈥檛 get a lot of my money from me like they had in years past. I did grab the mouse pumpkin which I adored. Super cute. This year I think I鈥檓 looking for ideas more than anything. But love to window shop and GR is normally one of the first with merchandise.

Registered
They had some cool stuff last year. Can't wait to see what they have this year. They usually do the release around the 10th of July.

Registered
Not a high end item, but I did get the Haunted Radio at a steep discount last year, although it took 5 of them to get it right! Their customer service was great.
I agree with their customer service. I know I鈥檝e had a few odd situations with payment cause of gift cards and they were always willing to stay on the line and work it out.

Registered
I went a little crazy last year and bought 2 of their werewolf wraps and 2 of the skull and bones mirrors. One of the mirrors is still in the original box. I love it but really didn't need 2

1 - 20 of 30 Posts