Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
13,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few interesting and price-slashed items over on the Halloween Decor Outlet Sale area right now.

If you wanted the "Dead and Breakfast" sign, it's now 14.97. https://www.grandinroad.com/-22dead-and-breakfast-22-halloween-wall-art/grand-finale-outlet/halloween-haven/905573

The multi-colored Spiral lightshow spotlight is only 5.97. https://www.grandinroad.com/spiral-lightshow-spotlight/grand-finale-outlet/halloween-haven/1089958

The Happy Halloween lightshow spotlight is now 6.97. https://www.grandinroad.com/-22happy-halloween-22-lightshow-spotlight/grand-finale-outlet/halloween-haven/1089983

I know a number of people have bought their animal clawfeet candle stick holders, now 21.97. https://www.grandinroad.com/animal-feet-candle-holders-2c-set-of-four/grand-finale-outlet/halloween-haven/1089875

While not marked down yet but worth keeping an eye on for when they do, they have added to this clearance area: Life-size Venetian Victoria, Henry, Skully & Larry the Zombie props. Wonder if those will now being phased out of GR.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,396 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Wow, another table topper? That’s the one item that I would love to have but is just too much out of my price range. I think I like the first one better though.

I wonder what GR’s theme(s) will be this year....

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I was just coming in here to post the same thing! The code I have though is SAVE25

I ended up buying Henry the Zombie. I’ve been wanting him since last year but has always been sold out by the time I got around to it (too many other things were on my list). And IF they are planning to phase out the 3 zombies, I figured I’d pick him up now with the 25% plus free ship. Got him for $44.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just noticed the six arm lady shadow box is marked down to $37.97 from the original $149.00. Wonder if it’s because so many reviews said the motor was too loud. Might be easier to overlook at forty bucks than $150. :)

https://www.grandinroad.com/six-arm-lady-shadow-box/halloween-haven/cirque/1089406

Almost forgot. I was browsing bc I got a coupon code in the mail. GRSPRING18

(25% off + free standard shipping thru May 28.)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I saw a skull adirondack chair for $500 there. Funny, I'd rather buy one and modify it to look like a skull, for half the price. That place is kind of ridiculous sometimes.

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,396 Posts
If nothing else, I go to Grandin Road for ideas.
Yeah, GR stages all that stuff beautifully. It's a good looking catalog even if you never buy anything from it.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi everyone! I thought I would pop in to see if there was any insider info on GR’s 2018 Halloween merchandise. After last year’s massive buying, I may have to restrain myself. I’m out of room to store stuff! The guest bedroom has now become Halloween Central. Sorry, no room for guests this year. No Halloween items in the latest catalog and online offerings are slim. It’s 91 degrees today. I’m ready to shop for Fall and pretend it’s cool outside. 👻🎃

·
Registered
867 Posts
Shouldn’t be long now before we can expect some sort of teaser. Last year they dropped a sneak peak on June 7th.
Surprisedly, although I spend way too much on Halloween decorations at Grandin Road, other than emails letting me know my orders have been placed, I don’t receive email advertisements from them. I only know about sales from checking out their website. Has there been any sneak peaks or hints about upcoming merchandise for 2018? I know last year someone was able to hunt down a bunch of their Halloween items online ahead of time. Any online sleuthing this year?

·
The Ghost Host
597 Posts
I spoke with someone from their Instagram account today but all they could tell me was that they typically release their Halloween Haven mid summer. So far, no sneak peeks or mentions of anything.

·
Registered
680 Posts
[…]While not marked down yet but worth keeping an eye on for when they do, they have added to this clearance area: Life-size Venetian Victoria, Henry, Skully & Larry the Zombie props. Wonder if those will now being phased out of GR.

I hope they don't phase out Vicky. She was the first, and in many ways the best of their lifesize props. Instantly iconic.

Katherine's Collection: Droooooooooool and also WAY out of my price-range. Her life-size figures are fantastic! And $700+ is a no for me, alas.

What really tempts me is that cat-eye canvas. Its small for $50 tho.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
When have we been able to sneak peeks at items on the site by looking at item numbers? I can't remember who early we were able to do that. I need to go check out last years thread to see I guess....

edit: answered my own question , first links posted 6.22.17. So could be there now or in just a couple of days.

·
Registered
867 Posts
When have we been able to sneak peeks at items on the site by looking at item numbers? I can't remember who early we were able to do that. I need to go check out last years thread to see I guess....

edit: answered my own question , first links posted 6.22.17. So could be there now or in just a couple of days.
I have no idea how they were able to sleuth them out online last year, but I hope who ever it was does it again this year. I’m ready now!

1 - 20 of 396 Posts