Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1053 Posts

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a heads up that Victoria and Helsa are now available to order for 2014. Not due to ship until 8/11. Both are $89.

Here's a link to GrandinRoad's Halloween Haven section. While on the site sometimes they have some goodies under the Outlet/Halloween section so be sure to check that area as well. Sometimes it seems like stuff is duplicated, but not always.

and while I'm not on facebook, you can still view their facebook page.

Signing up to their email newsletter will get you advanced notice to sales and coupon codes.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,397 Posts
Thankfully, I got Helsa on super sale last year. Looks like they have all the stuff they had last year still on the site but not much is on sale. I'd love the Headless Dancing Couple but they're still $300 on sale!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
gah 102$ plus shipping for me. :( one of the downsides to being canadian lol
Yes - it's amazing the upcharge for shipping to Canada. Luckily I live close enough to the U.S. border that I can have stuff delivered to a business in Sumas, Washington that gives Canadians a US mailing address. I just drive down when it arrives, they charge a flat fee of $5.00 a package and i take it home over the border. I've rarely been charged duty at the crossing and even on big items, it was less than $20.00.

Years ago I wanted to buy the haunted forest door surround, which was at the time $150.00 The cost to ship to Canada was $175.00
I ordered it and had it shipped to Sumas - cost me $5.00 to pickup and no duty charges. The box it came in was huge! I've ordered several things from
Grandin Road this way too.

haunted forest surround.jpg

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
Thanks Hilda for your post. I missed the free shipping! I Need that wicked candle holder, haha.... need it :)

also want to get the bats round table cloth. I had the wicked candle holder in my cart for $14 last year when it was on sale and couldnt get my order to go through! I hinted at Mothers Day that this is what I wanted but I think my family doesn't have the same Halloween brain as me and thought it wouldn't be a proper Mothers Day gift, haha.... I don't mind paying the $40 for it but hate to pay shipping, ill keep trying til I get it

·
Registered
863 Posts
i really do need that candycorn throw pillow! BUT not for $89! :eek:
hallosuzieboo where are you?
does the outlet store have any halloween stuff yet?

·
Registered
458 Posts
i am laughing also.. abt the cost of that pillow when you can get the fabric and stuffing for under 10.00.. you could even hand stitch those while watching your fave halloween movie and it wouldnt even been work... just becareful with that needle :) and the visa.... yep.. that was just great!!!!

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Ventian Victoria is back?? *runs to Grandin Road throwing Visa at them*
Glad I am not the only one! ;)
I know! This post made me laugh!!
I went back and did a second order with the extra day of free shipping. LOLOL I got the Victoria as well since so many seem to like her so much.

1 - 20 of 1053 Posts