Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,763 Posts
I bought her last year and set her up to try out before storing her away for when I do my carnival theme. Wanted to make sure she worked and was curious how she sounded and moved in person. I thought she was pretty cool, liked her a lot. Think I did plan to change out her head band when the time came but that was it and obviously a personal preference.

She has great sayings and that was part of the reason I liked her, she was kind of next best thing to having an actor there at the tarot card reading. Since I'm the only responder so far, I'd also suggest pulling up last years Grandinroad thread and checking out the posts about her there. People were setting up and giving their reviews and I recall a few videos they took of her as well. You'll want to set her up at the right height with chair/table so that her hand appears to scan the cards and adjust the setting til you're happy with it. I'd definitely recommend her if you want to add an animated fortune teller. Since she was out last year a number of people saw her then and ordered (she was sold out at some point kind of early on I think, just remember glad I ordered her when I did since you never know what will be restocked) so maybe this year depending on how much stock they have of her she might be available over a longer time period (and at sale prices).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really want her.... I too just wanted to see if anyone had any problems. I saw a Youtube demo and the wrong hand was moving so I wasn't sure....

·
Registered
226 Posts
I really want her.... I too just wanted to see if anyone had any problems. I saw a Youtube demo and the wrong hand was moving so I wasn't sure....
I saw the same video but I have her and I am pretty sure the person that did that video just put her arms on wrong. they way you assemble her it is possible. She is cool. I do like her a lot. The volume control is awesome so she can be as lound as you wany.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts