Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Crypto Hunter
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a prop that was sold by Grandin Road in 2011. This is a large animated prop that says three phrases, the eyes light up and the arm swings back and forth. It is 6ft tall, with a dark gray velvet coat with attached shirt front & red vest, a black satin bowtie, black pants, hand-painted roto-PVC head with red LED eyes and long stringy synthetic black and gray hair, hand-painted roto-PVC hands, black shoes with gold buckles, a black bat-like cape with brown satin collar, and a black satin top hat with silver satin hatband. Plug into any standard outlet to operate the LED eyes, the motion sensor, the 3 rotating sounds, and for his cape to open & close. The sensor is light/shadow/motion sensitive.
Sayings: (Over here, peasant...let me give you a taste of the afterlife! Muah-ha-ha-ha-hah!; Ah, come closer so I might see you better. The blood coursing through you is crying out for release! Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!; One bite from me, and I can bestow you with an immortal life- An immortal life - of darkness! Muah-ha-ha-ha-hah!). Assembly required.

We set it up last year and found it to be too large for our house and repacked it in the box so it was only on display for a couple of weeks. It did NOT come with the ac plug. When I called Grandin Road concerning the plug they were unable to send a replacement so we had to purchase one from Radio Shack
The vampire worked fine when packed away. I cannot promise you will not find a few cat hairs as we do own a kitty and the box was stored in the cellar so there may be a few cobwebs inside.
I brought it over to the post office and they said the box weighs 16 pounds and postage to as far away as CA is $35.00 (I am in NH) I am asking $80.00
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks

You see a video of the Ultimate Vampire on youtube by clicking this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVcl5XzVUo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts