Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Crypto Hunter
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Grandin Road Tarantula candle holder for sale that is practically new. GR sold these last year.
I only set it out a couple of weeks ago with my battery op wax taper candles and two regular tapers. When I tried to change batteries in the candles half of them broke at the base so I tossed them. I have no need for this candle holder anymore and honestly I could use the extra room when it's time to start putting everything away.

It is excellent condition, measures 15" x 10" x 5" and holds seven taper candles. It is made of resin and very detailed.
As I no longer have the original box I wrapped it up in bubble wrap and also stuffed some of those "air" bags into the box.

I had it weighed at the post office and it is 5 lbs. Priority shipping to as far away as CA is $21.20 or $14.20 standard post. I am in NH so your cost may well be less according to your zip code.
I did try to put it in a large flat rate box that would cost $16.85 priority but it didnt fit well, it was pretty tight and not much room for packing material to cushion it.

I would like $10.00 for it and i do accept paypal. please PM me if interested.
Thanks

P1020924.jpg

P1020925.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts