Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like they are sold out, anyone know where to get one other then ebay? I don't feel like paying $150 for one.

·
The Kitschiest Kitsch
1,760 Posts
I would think Ebay is the best place to find one and because they're so hard to get from GR the people who did get one are marking them up to sell. I don't understand what's going on with that dog. My mom bought one from Grandin Road 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped. They sent her an email saying it wouldn't ship until Oct. 8. And I've seen others on here saying they waited a month to receive. Maybe GR is getting them in limited quantities from an outsourced factory and even they have to wait, too, to receive them.

·
Evil Wizard
2,165 Posts
I ordered one from Grandin Road and then stumbled on to this at whatonearth.com, which I think I may like even better:

View attachment 174977
That's one of my favorites. He'd look even better if one were to remove the basket and replace it with a lantern. (Never get around to ordering him though. Something else always seems to come up.)

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
I ordered one from Grandin Road and then stumbled on to this at whatonearth.com, which I think I may like even better:

View attachment 174977
I have this one and simply love him. I bought him last year and put 8 coats of Glow in the Dark paint on him.....He has a glow skelly that just loves him.:D
the "ears" on the Grandinroad dog bother me....that isn't how real bone dogs look...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Looks like they are sold out, anyone know where to get one other then ebay? I don't feel like paying $150 for one.
They are available on the Grandin Road site again for 2014.
I ordered one for a friend who loved mine - the shipping date shows as June 2014.

IMGP2822.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts