Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum,
Just got my Grandin Road email that says 40% off all Halloween items (including already discounted items) for 2 days only.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Pretty sure free shipping isn't part of this promo BobbyA. Someone posted a code from their email and I checked it out on a sample order and it doesn't give free shipping either. Free shipping was part of the 20% offer last week, and it gave me a slightly better deal than today's 40% off with shipping. Not by much so don't stress over it.

I think the 20% off deal might have only been on select items though of which the DVDs were part of. The 40% is on all halloween so it could make a difference to someone.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Kuroneko, the code is on GrandinRoad's home page on their website along with the details. Trick40 at checkout. Only 2 days. Everything Halloween.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,855 Posts
Looks like the free shipping applies to the costumes and accessories (which should also include the 40% with the code?) so if you like any of those, now is a good time to check them out, but delivery looks to be after halloween on the stuff I checked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts