Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Grandin Road Martha Stewart Ghost Costume NEW

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  EllenH 
#1 ·
SOLD

I have a Martha Stewart Ghost costume that I purchased from Grandin Road in 2011. Those of you who shop GR's Halloween Haven may remember it.

It is brand spankin' new, never been out of the package. I decided to sell it as I have no plans to ever wear it and I can put the funds to better use (ie a few more decorations perhaps ;) )

It is size MEDIUM as listed on the package and contains the following:

One-piece hooded cloak
White sleeveless top
Ankle-length skirt
Cloak is easily trimmed to length for a custom fit

And would you believe it is actually made in the USA!!!! (I'm just as shocked)

I have no other info as to the ACTUAL size (ie dimensions) since I have never taken it out of the package to try on.
I tried to find more info on the web but the costume has all but disappeared and is sold out on ebay where it was being sold for $79.99 to $99.99

I would like $50.00 for it and shipping depends on your zip code. This can go by Standard Post so it won't be nearly as expensive to ship as Priority Mail.

Just PM me if interested with your zip code and I can get you a price on the postage.
Sorry I accept only paypal.

Thanks!!

Wedding dress Bridal clothing Gown Dress Photograph

Table

Footwear Shoe Label

Text Font Label

See less See more
#2 ·
SOLD
Darn!
I had one in 2006 and gave it away.
Was hoping I could get this one

I have a Martha Stewart Ghost costume that I purchased from Grandin Road in 2011. Those of you who shop GR's Halloween Haven may remember it.

It is brand spankin' new, never been out of the package. I decided to sell it as I have no plans to ever wear it and I can put the funds to better use (ie a few more decorations perhaps ;) )

It is size MEDIUM as listed on the package and contains the following:

One-piece hooded cloak
White sleeveless top
Ankle-length skirt
Cloak is easily trimmed to length for a custom fit

And would you believe it is actually made in the USA!!!! (I'm just as shocked)

I have no other info as to the ACTUAL size (ie dimensions) since I have never taken it out of the package to try on.
I tried to find more info on the web but the costume has all but disappeared and is sold out on ebay where it was being sold for $79.99 to $99.99

I would like $50.00 for it and shipping depends on your zip code. This can go by Standard Post so it won't be nearly as expensive to ship as Priority Mail.

Just PM me if interested with your zip code and I can get you a price on the postage.
Sorry I accept only paypal.

Thanks!!

View attachment 220181

View attachment 220182

View attachment 220183

View attachment 220188

View attachment 220189

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.