Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am clearing out a lot of my Halloween props. All are from an adult only, smoke and pet free household. If interested in anything please send pm for shipping quote. Thanks!

~ Grandin Road Lady In Black - New In Box - Sold
The photo is one that I am keeping. The one I am selling has not been used for display.

~ Spirit Halloween 6 1/2 feet Creepy Rising Animated Doll - New In Box - Retail $229.00 - Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More props for sale:

~ Grandin Road Spider Lady - New In Box - Sold

~ Spooky Village 65" Headless Horseman - Lights and Sound Motion Activated- EUC - $55.00 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More Props for Sale:

~ Spirit Halloween Broken Spine Girl - New In Box - Animatronic - $199.00 Retail - Sold
The one in the photo is the one I'm keeping. The one I'm selling is new and hasn't been displayed.

~ Grandin Road Haunting Helsa - New In Box - Sold
The one in the photo is the one I'm keeping. The one I'm selling is new and hasn't been displayed.

Attachments

Reactions: moonwitchkitty

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
More props for sale:

~ Butcher Shop Lot - Retail over $75.00 - New - Sold
Includes 6 'meat packages' of hands with mice, 2 'packaged meat' hearts and 1 of tongues. Also a bloody wall border measuring 25 feet by 4 feet and an aged cleaver.

~ Animated Gargoyle - Lights and Sound - New In Box - Sold
Gargoyle raises and flaps wings, eyes light up and wings are lit with a blue light. Motion activated. Approximately 18" high by 32" wide with wings expanded.

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
More for sale:

~ 60 Halloween/Horror Movies - Sold
46 are new in sealed packaging and 14 are used in very good condition.

Please see following post for more pictures of the movies. They would not all fit in this post. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
~ Lemax Spooky Town Grimm Hotel - Retired - EUC - Lights & Sound - Retired - $35.00 OBO
Ghosts revolve around hotel. Shelf wear on box.

~ Photos of the 14 used movies for sale in the previous post.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Is the rising creeper in the picture the one for sale or is that one you're keeping? Is it this year's version that's slightly taller or the previous shorter version? I PMd you, by the way :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one I am selling is new in the box. I'm keeping the used one in the photo. I just used that picture so people could get an idea of what he looks like set up. I think I read somewhere that this one is 5 feet but I will double check.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the rising creeper in the picture the one for sale or is that one you're keeping? Is it this year's version that's slightly taller or the previous shorter version? I PMd you, by the way :)
The box states the Rising Creeper is 6.56 feet tall. It is new in the box.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, the woman in black is sold correct?
The sale is pending until Sunday. If for some reason the sale doesn't go through I will pm you. Thanks for the interest!

Reactions: Kymmm

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
I sent you a PM last night about the butcher shop lot. I see it now says sold. Is that to me or someone else? Didn't get a PM so not sure.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent you a PM last night about the butcher shop lot. I see it now says sold. Is that to me or someone else? Didn't get a PM so not sure.
Yes, it sold to someone else. I apologize, I was sure I sent you a pm letting you know.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No message, but no problem. Thanks.
I tried to figure out what happened. Apparently I had too many messages in my sent folder. Messages I had tried to send weren't going through until I went in and cleared out old messages. Again, sorry about that.

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
No problem, but if something happens and they don't take, let me know. My daughter and BF are doing a butcher shop in their basement for TOTers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts