Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having trouble pricing him, in great cosmetic condition but audio and pumpkin stopped working. I think I remember this is a known problem with this prop. Based on everything, what should I attempt to sell him for? I love his look but havent used him but the one night and being so heavy I need someone to help move him around for me now.

·
Registered
370 Posts
IF he was a Spirit Halloween prop (I know he is not), I go with $200 new list (20% off coupons and 50% after Halloween sales) takes him to between $160 - $100 new, used but working takes that lower. As a static prop I'd look at 10% and up off of list, ($20 to $80). The exceptions are the Freddy, Pinhead, Michael and a couple of others, out of production but still in demand, bringing more then original costs.
BUT, he is Grandin Road, I don't remember did he sellout, was it offered at discount and offered only one to two seasons? If working and original packing I'd say 80% of original (especially due to the HD skelly horse, may create more demand), not fully working, but all of the other assumptions, I'd go for 50% of original. If your willing to ship, that will increase your market and a better chance to get a higher price.
Just my thoughts.
good luck
Jerseyscare

·
Ghouls Rule
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a link? I keep checking for new listings because there wasnt any posted in last 60 days to see the going rate. I didnt see the Grandin Road version on there for current listings either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts