Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Since she is on sale and listed as being nearly gone, I sprang for the Spider Lady... Thanks (I think:p).

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I'm sorely tempted to buy two of the AtmosFearFX DVDs, but just can't get past $14.00 shipping for two DVDs. :confused:
That is the same shipping amount that I wound up paying... I don't blame you for passing:rolleyes:

I'm not sure why I didn't get it in my email, but no matter you rock.
I received an e-mail, but my dumb @ss deleted it by accident while I was attempting to find a free shipping code online, only to find that it was either that or the earlier 50% off (gee, wonder which is the better deal).

·
Registered
139 Posts
I received an e-mail, but my dumb @ss deleted it by accident while I was attempting to find a free shipping code online, only to find that it was either that or the earlier 50% off (gee, wonder which is the better deal).
yes! I went looking for a free shipping code online to combine with the 50% off, ... no dice. It's one or the other, so be careful what your cart prices reflect before hitting the order button. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I just spent a bunch of money, but 50% is too good to pass up. Also if anyone needs it-I have a free shipping code. If you type in 'TREAT' you will get free shipping sitewide, in case someone needs something that isn't included in this sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts