Halloween Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts

This skeleton hand with water pump is on sale, was $200 then $160 and now $80.

My favorite but also most annoying thing is the giant resin pumpkins (up to 30" wide). LOVE the size and the shape. But HATE the lack of a jol face or ability to light them. Grrr, such a missed opportunity. They are probably perfect for a small business or storefront to display.
Thank you for posting about the skeleton water pump. I had my eye on that last year but there were too many things ahead of it. For $80 it’s a buy for me.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,660 Posts
Remember not that many years ago when we'd eagerly anticipate their Halloween video & the opening of Halloween Haven?

Now we don't have a GR thread until nearly July!! I didn't buy anything last year, I hope that changes this year but I'm not that hopeful.

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Based on that haunted librarian, looks like pricing will be rough this year.
Exactly. It's pretty much the Spell Speaking Witch but with fancier clothing, different paint job, and different phrases. May I note the Spell Speaking Witch is only $209 at Walmart. It does not cost $120 to slightly upgrade clothes, add a different paint job, and add different phrase. Same goes for the Witch Duo. Home Depot practically sold the same thing a few years ago and it was only like 200 or so dollars. Grandin's is $400. The only thing different is clothes and voice lines. I really don't get it.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,660 Posts
The pumpkins in that second pic are cute & they seem to put out one new each year but they're paper mache & not worth the $70+ they're asking for them. I bought the first 2 in the series & while I do love them I made the decision to not buy the rest unless they went on super sale which, of course, they never did.

GR has learned that we buy Halloween things all year & don't discount stuff as much as they used to.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts