Halloween Forum banner

221 - 240 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I got the catalog too. It may be a one time only code but you guys can try mine: GR349628

I just ordered the copper dragon scale and marble pumpkins, so it might not work twice.

You'll probably get a catalog as well though, if you're on their mailing list.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Whats your opinion on it? Is the quality o.k?
Hubby bought the orange & black witch legs for our wedding anniversary 5yrs ago -they still look brand new (excellent quality). Last year we purchased the crescent moon - it stays out all year. We both enjoy looking at it. The face & details are fantastic.
This year based on reviews I read on HF & past purchases - we decided to buy the Beware Bird Bath.
GR has sort've become our anniversary celebration gift to one another. The quality & customer service is remarkable. I hope they stay in business

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hubby bought the orange & black witch legs for our wedding anniversary 5yrs ago -they still look brand new (excellent quality). Last year we purchased the crescent moon - it stays out all year. We both enjoy looking at it. The face & details are fantastic.
This year based on reviews I read on HF & past purchases - we decided to buy the Beware Bird Bath.
GR has sort've become our anniversary celebration gift to one another. The quality & customer service is remarkable. I hope they stay in business
I do agree... the quality and CS on most items is outstanding. And you really cannot find most of their items anywhere else. The Halloween Haven things I HAVE bought, were excellent and remain so to this day. But I am one of those people who has to live on a budget and getting a discount for pricey items is HUGE for me. I just hate getting misleading emails with headlines that claim 20% - 25% off sitewide w/free shipping... but once you get TO the site, the fine print excludes all the best items and shipping is only free if you spend a high dollar amount. That kind of advertising burns me up.

And actually,it's just those dang STOOLS that seem to be really on sale, LOL.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I do agree... the quality and CS on most items is outstanding. And you really cannot find most of their items anywhere else. The Halloween Haven things I HAVE bought, were excellent and remain so to this day. But I am one of those people who has to live on a budget and getting a discount for pricey items is HUGE for me. I just hate getting misleading emails with headlines that claim 20% - 25% off sitewide w/free shipping... but once you get TO the site, the fine print excludes all the best items and shipping is only free if you spend a high dollar amount. That kind of advertising burns me up.

And actually,it's just those dang STOOLS that seem to be really on sale, LOL.
We received a new catalog that offers free shipping & 20% off on Halloween. Code GR349631

·
Registered
119 Posts
Forgive me if this has already been talked about, but our local Grandin Road store is technically an outlet store, but it is closed for covid. Even now. Is this all in-person stores, or just mine? It was such a bummer! I just wanted to browse a bit!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks for sharing the code. I forgot the items I was interested in from GR too. Had to look back in the thread to see what I wanted. I ordered the bird bath since that is my favorite item. I miss those days when you didn't have to pay sales tax for online orders to companies that don't operate in your state. Even with 20% off & free ship GR is expensive. I'm not getting the raven serving bowl or raven tier platter. I can't justify spending all that $$$.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
We received a new catalog that offers free shipping & 20% off on Halloween. Code GR349631
Thanks for the code! I just through my GR catalog in the recycle yesterday without even looking at it. I did order the birdbath and was happy to get the discount and free ship.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the code. I have already spent most of my Halloween money this year but did go ahead and order the raven tier platter. I can use it all year. Pumpkins for fall, cookies and ornaments for Christmas and so forth. I would have ordered a lot more from GR if they had offered a discount code earlier in the season.

Thanks for the code! I just through my GR catalog in the recycle yesterday without even looking at it. I did order the birdbath and was happy to get the discount and free ship.
LOL, I did the same thing. I didn’t even look at the GR catalog before I tossed it. I suppose barstools were on my mind.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Thanks for sharing the code. I forgot the items I was interested in from GR too. Had to look back in the thread to see what I wanted. I ordered the bird bath since that is my favorite item. I miss those days when you didn't have to pay sales tax for online orders to companies that don't operate in your state. Even with 20% off & free ship GR is expensive. I'm not getting the raven serving bowl or raven tier platter. I can't justify spending all that $$$.
Usually I'm not the type of person that "Has to have" but I love the bird bath. Hubby & I love birds so it was difficult to resist. It's such a unique item & who knows if it will be around next year. I'm super happy you bought it too. Let's share pictures when we have them set up.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Yay!! We bought the bird bath too. I love Halloween, gardening & birds so this was a perfect match. Please share your pictures when you have it displayed

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Kdestra, thanks for posting. I was able to use it so ended up ordering my Dragon Eye book that I had been "eyeing" since it came out. Figured now or maybe never. The shipping plus 20% is generally a pretty decent deal so very happy with that. At 30% off and no free shipping for me it would have been a wash.

I use to get their catalogs until my husband started calling catalog companies and other mailers we were getting and asking to be taken off the mail list. I was able to get GR to restart it but then after a while realized I wasn't getting them again. They tried to even put me on their email list but no luck, had several people over a couple months work on that and no one could understand why it wouldn't stay activated. Anyway really appreciate sharing the code. I think this is the last item I will be picking up for this season. Have my flying dragons from Lakeside, this dragon eye book and just picked up this week the JIB from HD. Feel fortunate to add these three. Kind of doubtful our county will be going with Trick or Treating this year so not as enthusiastic about picking up the Costco banjo guys which were the last thing I had on my wishlist.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Did anyone that used the code kdestra shared get an email confirmation from grandin road for their order? I didn't get any confirmation email so maybe they didn't accept it. Idk.

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Did anyone that used the code kdestra shared get an email confirmation from grandin road for their order? I didn't get any confirmation email so maybe they didn't accept it. Idk.
I did not receive an email within the supposed 15 minutes or so I think I saw them mention but I did log onto my account and looked up my order. Said it was processing so we’ll see. The site's online order has an estimated delivery date as well.

221 - 240 of 299 Posts