Halloween Forum banner

881 - 900 of 914 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I really want this piece as well but can’t justify two wreaths. I purchased the Dark Forest wreath because it fits better with one of my themes. I need another front door darn it!
Then I guess I shouldn’t admit to how many wreaths I have! LOL. I rotate them. Hang them on inside doors (garage door, powder room door, closet door, wherever!) or even just on the wall. No need for a door!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think they do have potential to fall off, but mine still has a good bit on it that you wouldn’t notice if a few fell off. Here are some pics of mine....it’s not hung yet, just sitting in my spare room at the moment, but you get the idea.

im kicking myself that I hesitated on the other KC skeleton because it’s not available now. At first I thought maybe it was too similar to this one, but then after I thought about it, I think it would actually make a great pair together. Both skeletons, but just “dressed” differently.

View attachment 724558
View attachment 724559
Thank you for the photos! Yours are much better than GR. It is a beautiful piece!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
So. All afternoon and evening I had the KC skeleton up and would refresh the page to see if the availability on it changed, and it just did! I quickly placed my order before it left again. I’m not sure if the order will be canceled or not, but at least I tried! ** fingers crossed **

·
Registered
300 Posts
So. All afternoon and evening I had the KC skeleton up and would refresh the page to see if the availability on it changed, and it just did! I quickly placed my order before it left again. I’m not sure if the order will be canceled or not, but at least I tried! ** fingers crossed **
I noticed that another item that was listed as being sold out earlier in the day came back in stock, so they might have more. I hope that you are able to get it.

Seems like some late fun happened with GR today. Glad you got your wreaths. I snagged the melted face candles. Gift card was burning a hole in my pocket.
Right on. This is what we all have been waiting for, some actual bargains. Thanks. I'm glad that you finally got to put that gift card to use (you know, you could have passed it this way if it was bothering you so much😜). Good choice.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Right on. This is what we all have been waiting for, some actual bargains. Thanks. I'm glad that you finally got to put that gift card to use (you know, you could have passed it this way if it was bothering you so much😜). Good choice.
Yes! The motivation of this lingering $13.56 making me insane. It actually sparked an idea for 2020 in a weird and very random way.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I noticed that another item that was listed as being sold out earlier in the day came back in stock, so they might have more. I hope that you are able to get it.

Yup, that happens often so that’s why I always check back often on an item I really want. Every now and again the order will be canceled, but other times it doesn’t! The last time I did that was a year or 2 ago with the black raven wreath, if you remember that one. I had already bought one, but decided I needed 2 in my display since I was hanging them on plantation shutters instead of a door. I must’ve refreshed that page hundreds of times over the course of a couple weeks, and it finally came back for an hour or two and I was able to get one! You just have to be diligent with coming back and coming often!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Got a shipping confirm for my Katherines Collection wall skull so my order wasn’t canceled.....yay! And I have to say, the last couple of orders I placed have shipped super quick, unlike my first few orders placed a few weeks ago which seemEd much longer to ship. Not sure what’s up with that. Perhaps a last push to get things shipped so they could potentially arrive before Halloween...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Got a shipping confirm for my Katherines Collection wall skull so my order wasn’t canceled.....yay! And I have to say, the last couple of orders I placed have shipped super quick, unlike my first few orders placed a few weeks ago which seemEd much longer to ship. Not sure what’s up with that. Perhaps a last push to get things shipped so they could potentially arrive before Halloween...
That’s great news. Doesnt it annoy you when they cancel orders? Do you have an estimated date of arrival? I’m really excited about the Katherine’s Collection wall skull. It really will go fabulously with your KC Skeleton Mirror. When the sale first started I ordered the wall skull but then canceled and reordered using the free shipping code which I had initially overlooked. A huge thank you to MasqAddikt for posting the free shipping code! I wonder if my cancellation is why another wall skull became available later in the day? Anyway, I’m so happy you were able to get one during the half off sale Spirits.

I placed two orders with them during the flash sale but as of this morning only one has shipped. Estimated delivery between October 30 and November 5.

·
Registered
300 Posts
When the sale first started I ordered the wall skull but then canceled and reordered using the free shipping code which I had initially overlooked. A huge thank you to MasqAddikt for posting the free shipping code! I wonder if my cancellation is why another wall skull became available later in the day?
Wise move. I technically cannot afford anything, so I am always on the lookout for any sort of extra discounts. Glad to help.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just checked GR website thinking that for an online retailer ... today is pretty much the same as Nov 1. Nope! Lots of stuff at full price or with minimal discounts. I just don't understand that, but it helps keep money in my pocket so it is probably a good thing for me :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just checked GR website thinking that for an online retailer ... today is pretty much the same as Nov 1. Nope! Lots of stuff at full price or with minimal discounts. I just don't understand that, but it helps keep money in my pocket so it is probably a good thing for me :)
Agreed! I am watching a witch that was like $299 a week ago on sale & now it’s $599 (originally $899..... eye roll). When do they plan on clearancing Halloween?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
367 Posts
Agreed! I am watching a witch that was like $299 a week ago on sale & now it’s $599 (originally $899..... eye roll). When do they plan on clearancing Halloween?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have been stalking GR hoping for another major sale on Halloween items. Two days after Halloween and lots of things are still more than they were a couple of weeks ago during their 50% off sale. I hope they have at least another one or two pieces f those. I’m really not sure what rhyme-or-reason they have going on this year with pricing and discounts. I know they have sold out of a lot of stuff now but why not give a better discount on the remainder?

But as Engineerchic pointed out, it just leaves more money in my pocket.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Anyone have a free shipping code that works for GR today? Tried the new email signup trick but of course it makes all discounted items go back to full price if you try to use the free shipping code. Always so hard to get 50% off and free ship with them.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anyone have a free shipping code that works for GR today? Tried the new email signup trick but of course it makes all discounted items go back to full price if you try to use the free shipping code. Always so hard to get 50% off and free ship with them.
Nope, and today a lot of Halloween stuff is back to 20% off with free shipping. I am going to admit defeat, I am not meant to own the resin sea monster tentacles (even on sale, I can't get it below $90 with shipping) or the flame lighted pumpkins ($60+ with shipping). They're not wrong for demanding the prices they are posting, but I'm not their target demographic. For $90 I can animate 3 or more existing props.

881 - 900 of 914 Posts