Halloween Forum banner

861 - 880 of 914 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Heads up,! Grandin Road is having a 50% off, 13-hour flash sale on select Halloween merchandise. The Celestial Moon piece is marked down to $49.50. Score!

She just has a very grungy face....definitely doesn’t look like finger paint in person. She said if she ever sees you in person she’s gonna cast a spell on you! 🤪
I like be her grungy witch face Spirits! Awesome hag of a witch which to my mind is perfection. Thanks for posting the photo.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The Katherine’s Collection Skeleton Wall Piece is now $199.50. I’m really excited to be adding it to my collection! Originally $549 then on sale for $399. I’m thrilled to get it at 50% off of the sale price. This is as good as the outlet price.

Also, the Dark Forest Wreath is now $74.50.

There are more great items in this sale as well but my wallet says enough is enough, LOL! 🎃

·
Registered
367 Posts
debating on purchasing this or going on grandin for something similar

If it were me I would go by price, including shipping, while taking into account delivery time if I wanted it for this Halloween.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Heads up,! Grandin Road is having a 50% off, 13-hour flash sale on select Halloween merchandise.
Thanks. I found that the free shipping code, OCTSHIP19, also applies to orders.

There are more great items in this sale as well but my wallet says enough is enough, LOL! 🎃
I was quite surprised to see that it is still available. With shipping waived, $74.50 total (well, tax besides) is a phenomenal price for the wreath.

I echo your sentiment:D

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I ended up getting the haunted house silhouette. Ive been wanting one of these larger ones for a while but it was always the price that stopped me, but for $40 you can’t go wrong! I plan to just put it in my driveway against one of my garage doors with a fire & ice spotlight behind it.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
The Katherine’s Collection Skeleton Wall Piece is now $199.50. I’m really excited to be adding it to my collection! Originally $549 then on sale for $399. I’m thrilled to get it at 50% off of the sale price. This is as good as the outlet price.

Unfortunately the KC skeleton is no longer available :(

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Heads up,! Grandin Road is having a 50% off, 13-hour flash sale on select Halloween merchandise. The Celestial Moon piece is marked down to $49.50. Score!

I like be her grungy witch face Spirits! Awesome hag of a witch which to my mind is perfection. Thanks for posting the photo.
I bought my 2nd celestial moon when it was at $60......do I need a third? Hmmm..... 😂

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I wonder what happened to all of the Karen Didion busts? I can’t imagine they all sold out. I bet they pulled them because they weren’t selling at their original prices.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Thanks. I found that the free shipping code, OCTSHIP19, also applies to orders.

I was quite surprised to see that it is still available. With shipping waived, $74.50 total (well, tax besides) is a phenomenal price for the wreath.

I echo your sentiment:D
I too was surprised to see it still available. There are some really nice pieces in this sale and with 50% off and free shipping I doubt that it gets any better. Really happy I held off on a few items.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I wonder what happened to all of the Karen Didion busts? I can’t imagine they all sold out. I bet they pulled them because they weren’t selling at their original prices.
Did you see the Karen Didion Witch Shadow Box that is in the sale? I am so tempted.

·
Registered
367 Posts
And this from Katherine’s Collection! Should I?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Did you see the Karen Didion Witch Shadow Box that is in the sale? I am so tempted.

I did, but I personally don’t really like that piece. The witch face on it doesn’t look much different than the small witches that you can get at Homegoods for $20-25. And considering that her other pieces, specifically the busts, were remakes of items also from Homegoods, I’m guessing those witches are the same. So what that means is even at 50% off with free shipping, its still overpriced. At least with KC I know I am getting an authentic, well made piece.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
And this from Katherine’s Collection! Should I?

Yes! This piece is AMAZING! Bought it year before last and I absolutely love it!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
The KC witch moon wreath is also half off. Best price you’ll get on this. It’s also one of my favorite pieces I’ve previously purchased.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I did, but I personally don’t really like that piece. The witch face on it doesn’t look much different than the small witches that you can get at Homegoods for $20-25. And considering that her other pieces, specifically the busts, were remakes of items also from Homegoods, I’m guessing those witches are the same. So what that means is even at 50% off with free shipping, its still overpriced. At least with KC I know I am getting an authentic, well made piece.
I agree with you. This piece just doesn’t seem that special, even at the sale price.

Yes! This piece is AMAZING! Bought it year before last and I absolutely love it!
Oh drat! But thank you for the encouragement and assessment of the piece. I read reviews that said the glittery embellishments either fell off or were nonexistent on the one they received so I was hesitant.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The KC witch moon wreath is also half off. Best price you’ll get on this. It’s also one of my favorite pieces I’ve previously purchased.

View attachment 724557
I really want this piece as well but can’t justify two wreaths. I purchased the Dark Forest wreath because it fits better with one of my themes. I need another front door darn it!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I agree with you. This piece just doesn’t seem that special, even at the sale price.

Oh drat! But thank you for the encouragement and assessment of the piece. I read reviews that said the glittery embellishments either fell off or were nonexistent on the one they received so I was hesitant.
I think they do have potential to fall off, but mine still has a good bit on it that you wouldn’t notice if a few fell off. Here are some pics of mine....it’s not hung yet, just sitting in my spare room at the moment, but you get the idea.

im kicking myself that I hesitated on the other KC skeleton because it’s not available now. At first I thought maybe it was too similar to this one, but then after I thought about it, I think it would actually make a great pair together. Both skeletons, but just “dressed” differently.

861 - 880 of 914 Posts