Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 793 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not see a Grandin Road 2019 thread yet, so thought I would get one rolling. Historically their new merch is released in early July; I have not seen any teasers or social media photos from them at all- they have to be coming soon right?! Some of last year's sold out items are back with a ship date of July 15!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I do not see a Grandin Road 2019 thread yet, so thought I would get one rolling. Historically their new merch is released in early July; I have not seen any teasers or social media photos from them at all- they have to be coming soon right?! Some of last year's sold out items are back with a ship date of July 15!
What are some of the sold out items that you saw are coming back?

This thing is too stinkin' cute! It's more of a "fall" thing but it's cute.
Super cute! Definitely more fall than Halloween as you said.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are some of the sold out items that you saw are coming back?

Super cute! Definitely more fall than Halloween as you said.

The tombstone with melting candles is restocked, as are the skeleton hands and a few others that I wanted last year but waited too long to buy.

·
Registered
497 Posts
The tombstone with melting candles is restocked, as are the skeleton hands and a few others that I wanted last year but waited too long to buy.

Awesome! I'm glad for you that they brought them back! They look fun! =)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Grandin Road usually has an amazing collection of merch, some years moreso than others. Fingers crossed that they get the ball rolling soon. The straw dog actually is pretty adorable. The garden greenery dogs shown at the website could easily lend a touch of The Shining to a setup.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
Last year I waited too long to get that perfect sale and missed out on this Sea Monster. It is back and yep I paid full price plus shipping and I don't even care :giggle: View attachment 712738
Sometimes it's worth it to pay full price, especially if you want it badly enough.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I bought the witch legs a few months ago during a 25% + free shipping sale, but it had a July ship date, which honestly is fine by me. This will be my second pair (the other is the black and white legs with red shoes). Can’t wait to get them, I’m sure they’re gonna be amazing just like the other pair!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Where are our sleuthers? I can’t remember who started it but someone decided to look under the hood on the site to uncover the new Halloween products before they were officially listed for public viewing. I tried a few numbers but didn’t come up with anything new.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where are our sleuthers? I can’t remember who started it but someone decided to look under the hood on the site to uncover the new Halloween products before they were officially listed for public viewing. I tried a few numbers but didn’t come up with anything new.
If you look online at last year's new Halloween merchandise, the numbers start with 118- for example, 118xxxx. You can change the seven digit number and get a new item, regardless of the descriptor ahead of it or the index after it (i.e. "ground-breaking-hands" can stay the same, even if it is not the ground breaking hand item)

https://www.grandinroad.com/skeleton-ground-breaking-hands/halloween-haven/outdoor-halloween-decorations/1186868?listIndex=3

I looked through the "new arrivals" that are on there now, and they start with 128. the highest it would let me go is here, some wall art that is available next week:

https://www.grandinroad.com/citrus-floral-greenery-collection/gifts-celebrations/newest-additions/1280875?listIndex=0

I could not go past 1280875. Not sure whether the Halloween décor will pick up in sequence or skip to a higher sequence like 13 something. I tried a few 13s with no luck.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I did the same a few days ago but didn’t have any luck. Was hoping someone else would uncover something good! They’re probably just not out there yet.....I can’t remember the exact timeframe but I think it was somewhere June/early July-ish.

1 - 20 of 793 Posts
About this Discussion
792 Replies
61 Participants
Wycked Spiryt
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing