Halloween Forum banner

881 - 892 of 892 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,189 Posts
That Witch Moon wreath is still on the site but it states "Available to ship on 07/10/2017." It is NOT on sale though.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I'm surprised there isn't a 2017 thread started yet, but this actually pertains to some of the previos comments here. A couple months ago I bit the bullet and purchased the Moon Witch Wreath again, since it was back on the site and was 25% off with free shipping. It had a July delivery date which was a few months off, but that was ok, I was fine with that. I was pleasantly surprised when it shipped just a few weeks later, well before the July date!

And I have to say, she was worth the wait!!!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
i ordered the Witch tabletop server from Katherine's Collection...shipping date (tentatively) 7/10...I was thrilled to get her 25%.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I would LOVE to add that witch tabletop server to my collection, because I'm sure she's fabulous, but I don't think I can make that kind of investment even if it were half off! It would need to come with the actual table, too! LOL

With that said, I hope you like her :)

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
I would LOVE to add that witch tabletop server to my collection, because I'm sure she's fabulous, but I don't think I can make that kind of investment even if it were half off! It would need to come with the actual table, too! LOL

Same, I covet the majority of the Katherine's Collection but honey that witch tabletop server better actually place the food directly in my mouth for that price lol.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Sidenote, according to last year on June 9th Grandin Road released a teaser on their social media accounts for their Halloween Haven video! Maybe we'll get a sneak peek at something soon!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts

i have worked my butt off for the last 18mos so my dh could list and sell his house and this is my little reward from him. :) plus it was my birthday.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Got the mantle scarf & the wreath.

The wreath is NOT worth $39 but I still like it. The bats aren't a flat black, they have a swipe of white in the middle & an edging of black glitter that's just enough. I'll take pics & post later. It certainly needs some lighting to set off he white & glitter. I've got plenty of battery operated lights floating around that I can use.

Didn't take the scarf outta the package because it's a mantle scarf & not very exciting.

I had 7 boxes of stuff waiting for me when I got home so I'm still opening things. It's not all Halloween though. I'll post later or tomorrow with pics.

Forgot to mention that the hands with lanterns should ship 8/8 so I'm still waiting on those.
If you decide to sell the mantle scarf please please keep me in mind!! I’ve been looking everywhere for it

881 - 892 of 892 Posts