Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
My first suggestion would be to send it my way .....?... OK well you could make it over Haunted Mansion style and add the 13th hour.That would be spectacular IMHO

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
I put skeleton hands on mine where the door opens and put a small motor inside the case so it looks like something is trying to get out - a different take on the Haunted Mansion lifting coffin guy.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I was thinking something similar to frogkid11

i would first change the face of the clock so that it had the 13th hour, shouldn't be too difficult.

since it doesn't wok anyway replace the clock motor with a small dc motor connected to the hands so they turn backward and fast...

on the inside i would add a character maybe a simple ghost attached to the chains and see if i could get him to move fast and rattle the chains type image... just my first thoughs.

you lucky guy good find

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hmmmmm.... Replace the face as above stated, add a 13 hr face. . Remove the chimes and add long bones in their place. Add a light (simple adhesive backed battery operated light) some spider webs and a big spider to the inside. Dismembered or skeleton fingers over the hands of the clock, or... Just leave it! Looks kinda creepy as it is!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts