Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Tonight, September 26, me and my bud Bryan went down to the Spirit Halloween Store in Kissemee -- a sort of trailer-trash town south of Walt Disney World in Florida. I needed a prop they had for our graveyard and he wanted a better and more powerful fog machine than the one we have. So we both printed out coupons -- I had a $10 off and he got a 20 percent off one item -- and hit the road. Here's the vid. God, I can hardly wait! I can't believe the season is here again!:D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Cool video man. Was that just a normal dryer hose attached to that fog machine? Looked like a nice cloud of fog coming out of there. My issue here in Pgh is that by Halloween it is always so damn cold that my fog just floats right up into the sky pretty much the minute it comes out of my fogger, even with ice in that compartment they give you built into the machine to add ice to.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Man.. It has been a WHILE. I need to dig into my attic and see what props still exist and if I even have a fog machine still. Nice video!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rose's Haunted Graveyard... October 31, 2013... Coming to a house near you, if you live near Rose's Haunted Graveyard. I think we're gonna fog everything up this year. Last year was epic, and this year is gonna be better.

More video to come. Awesome to be in a video on here, and great to become a part of this community.

·
Registered
3 Posts
radioactive.jpg And just so you can see how the fog is being used, here is the soon-to-be radioactive waste receptacle out of which will be used to create the low-lying fog. We'll be adding an effect that I don't know if anyone's done before... but I think it's gonna be popular if it works correctly... which it will. We'll take pictures as wel work on it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tomorrow is our official prop building day. On the agenda is the super duper fog chiller, and animated tombstone hugger and an original creation of mine, the witch burning post. This is an interactive prop with a pole in the center and flames creeping up the side that you can seem to be tied to until leap off of it into the faces of your audience. This is the one I'm really excited about, particularly since it will be mostly built from junk I found around the neighborhood. Wiring it from scratch should be fun too, since Junior High School Electric shop was a long time ago. Actually, I didn't need to remember a lot of that. I just Googled it. Isn't it a wonderful age we live in?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts