Halloween Forum banner

361 - 380 of 381 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
temps are cooling down finally so can get out and do more work on the house yaa I will also get that pic of the ghost too

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #369
boos
I have to show you what my killer heads you got me are doing right now hehe they are modeling the slouch hats I am making :)
they also made a appearance in a work video haha what was funny is when I said oh ya I have some glass heads you could use they looked at me and said um ang why do you have glass heads I said those are Halloween goodies oh the things I will make with them haha

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
going to start to work on my gothic garden this weekend its back on and the ideas are flowing 3 old big windows will be going up this weekend actual getting excited cause i think i can pull it off whoot now to find a wicked fountain on craigs list i can use in center of this

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
going to start to work on my gothic garden this weekend its back on and the ideas are flowing 3 old big windows will be going up this weekend actual getting excited cause i think i can pull it off whoot now to find a wicked fountain on craigs list i can use in center of this
Can't wait to see what you are doing with old windows! I collected a stack of them recently and need ideas :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
And I swear that Green Man sculptures were once used to determine whether someone was telling the truth or lying - the mouth said to snap shut on the hand of a liar.
There is a famous sculpture in Italy of a face with an open mouth. You are supposed to put your hand in it's mouth and if you tell a lie, it snaps down on your hand. Liar's wall? Something like that... If you could make something similar and have someone hide behind the "wall" & grab peoples' hands, I bet you could get at least one partygoer to pee their pants.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
ok found the others

I remember these....am partial to the NBC one because it looks like a scene you might see out a window. I don't want to paint my windows and cover up the antique wavy glass tho'...heck I'm even scared to use them and have some kid throw a ball thru them...LOL!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
There is a famous sculpture in Italy of a face with an open mouth. You are supposed to put your hand in it's mouth and if you tell a lie, it snaps down on your hand. Liar's wall? Something like that... If you could make something similar and have someone hide behind the "wall" & grab peoples' hands, I bet you could get at least one partygoer to pee their pants.
lol ya I bet that would get a few people LOL

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #379
I remember these....am partial to the NBC one because it looks like a scene you might see out a window. I don't want to paint my windows and cover up the antique wavy glass tho'...heck I'm even scared to use them and have some kid throw a ball thru them...LOL!
LOL you could make a gothic green house from them a small one even :) or even just hang them as is on your back porch. the big windows I am getting I am not going to do anything to as far as painting goes but remember those bed columns I got think I am going to us those to help support them up I will get picks up soon plan on painting the columns this weekend and going to pick up the windows :)

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
LOL you could make a gothic green house from them a small one even :) or even just hang them as is on your back porch. the big windows I am getting I am not going to do anything to as far as painting goes but remember those bed columns I got think I am going to us those to help support them up I will get picks up soon plan on painting the columns this weekend and going to pick up the windows :)
I already built one greenhouse type thing...it's surrounded on 3 sides and a little old lady lives to the back so I think it is safe :)
http://www.halloweenforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=213014&d=1409980900

I would kill for those bed posts you got!

361 - 380 of 381 Posts