Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have seen the thread that I started about the movie prop sale going on in my city. I went and got an autopsy table and a covered corpse and some autopsy fluid jars. Well I finally got to see them on the trailer for this move, which is A Haunting in Conneticuit. I'm so EXCITED, I just had to share. Here is the link to my pictures of my props. I had to pause the trailer to see them since they go by so fast. Whooohooo!!! :D

http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/70452-props-i-got-movie-prop-sale.html

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,067 Posts
Oh yeah, I remember when you got those! (and was so jealous ;) )

That is so cool that you have real movie props! :cool:

How did you end up using the autopsy table?

·
Halloween AA Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my husband just finished spraying a protective coat onto the table, so the rust won't get on everything. I love the rust look, and wanted to keep it. I will be using it at my party as the refreshment table (bar). With some body parts and blood on it of course. Pictures to come. Then on halloween night it will be brought outside and displayed as a autopsy table, I bought some tools from Spirit Halloween from there chop shop theme.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
That's awesome.

The movie looks REALLY good actually. Really good. Don't say that about alot of horror movies these days.

I remember the thread but now i've seen what it's from, awesome. I'll be mentioning it to friends that one of our members owns that stuff haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts