Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you avoid cvs pharmacy for the more halloween themed walgreens (one of my fav's) you should check out this years cvs low cost halloween items, a lot of things like a talking raven in a old bird cage ( its the same bird from big lots last year) that's motion activated and talks on its own ( not repeated like the other) also a variety of animal bones and skulls some animate a cool chattering teeth in a scientists display are some of my top choices all under 20 bucks.

IMAG1158.jpg

IMAG1160.jpg

IMAG1159.jpg

] IMAG1161.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
I also saw an animated motion activated dog head there. So now I'm thinking I have to find one of those dog skeletons and replace the head with the barking/howling CVS head!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I also saw an animated motion activated dog head there. So now I'm thinking I have to find one of those dog skeletons and replace the head with the barking/howling CVS head!
I was going to do that too.Maybe next year they will do it for us.

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,130 Posts
Add me to the list of folks impressed with their selection, and the design/look of what they elected to carry.

We purchased the chattering teeth (perfect for a curio cabinet), and one of the light-up jacks. I think I'm going to see if I can dig up some CVS coupons and go back for their pose-n-stay skeleton as well.

I'm very surprised at what was on their shelves....I hope it goes gangbusters for them, and they continue in the future.

Their buyer just HAS to be a Halloweenie....
:cool:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was at a CVS today in North Richland Hills Texas, and they didn't have much. One pose and stay on the customer service counter and some other stuff in an aisle, but really not anything that caught my eye at all.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Love the chattering teeth in the cloche. Unfortunately we don't have CVS stores in Canada and it looks like Gemmy sells it through CVS only.
Sound & motion activated, it also lights up. Great for a Dentist's Office!

dr Phine.JPG

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Love the chattering teeth in the cloche. Unfortunately we don't have CVS stores in Canada and it looks like Gemmy sells it through CVS only.
Sound & motion activated, it also lights up. Great for a Dentist's Office!
PM me if you want. I'd be glad to pick one up and ship it to you in Canada.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I think CVS has better stuff than riteaid and walgreens for sure. The crow in a cage was cool. Target has one in a bigger cage and a bigger crow for the same price. It flaps it's wings and crows. It doesn't light up or talk though. Also CVS is 20% off right now on halloween items.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts