Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the ABC special with a contest for the best local haunt hosted by the designers of Extreme Home Makeover? We had heard of Haunted Overload a few weeks back so DH bought tickets for 9pm on Halloween. Last week it aired on ABC and they took 1st place! they won $50,000 in price money and donated it all to the Cocheco Valley Humane Society! The haunt was awesome! If your in the area, I would recommend it for next year!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Did anyone see the ABC special with a contest for the best local haunt hosted by the designers of Extreme Home Makeover? We had heard of Haunted Overload a few weeks back so DH bought tickets for 9pm on Halloween. Last week it aired on ABC and they took 1st place! they won $50,000 in price money and donated it all to the Cocheco Valley Humane Society! The haunt was awesome! If your in the area, I would recommend it for next year!
That looked like a fantastic haunt and I was so glad they won. I bought a copy of the show on iTunes I like it so much!! Anyboo what I didn't know was that they donated it to their local Animal Shelter!!! That is amazing . . . man that's how to do it. I'm so glad you got a chance to and to find out about them donating their winnings to the shelter. :D

GiggleingGhost
PS This post has made my day!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess we got lucky to live within 1/2 hour of it! If you take a trip this way....let me know!!! They also donate a good portion of the entry fee ($23.00) pp to the shelter...estimated over $100,000. donated from this event alone!
I also live about an hour and 10 min. from Salem MA.....roadtrip anyone???

·
Registered
387 Posts
Marigolddesigns . . . I'll say your lucky!!! I would L-O-V-E to road trip with you to those places but alas I' stuck in the middle of the country and I'd have to fly there. Flying is so expensive any more!!! I hope you do get a group from here to road trip with your. Me? I'll be here waiting with baited breath to see the videos and pics you post!! LOLOLOL.

GiggleingGhost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts